November 15, 2008

Fridays fave 5



Yes I know that its not Friday, I was busy last night....

1) The car being fixed. Our "multi function switch" was going. In short that ment that it sounded like the signal light was clicking all the time..but on drugs, like super speed..how annoying was that? Today I got it fixed no annoying clicking sound!!

2) The Shack. I am half way through this book for my book club and I love it! I am even taking notes!!

3) Hats!! I got a new hat this week,well really I got 2 but they were cheap! I love hats !




4) Bubble Bath.
Enough said

5) Hershey's special dark with almonds... in the bath









2 comments:

  1. It's never too late! Thanks for joining in! I see you're a fellow Albertan. Whoohoo! :v)

    Number 4 and 5 sound like heaven right now. I think I'll plan on that for tonight. Right after Dancing with the Stars. LOL.

    My car has done that clicky thing on steroids too. Glad you got yours fixed! I've wondered about the Shack. I just might have to pick that up to go with the bubble bath and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy you bubble bath.... I find the shack very good, there is some contraversy over it but I really love it. It makes you think.

    ReplyDelete