January 14, 2009

Cold, Snow, Turning 26 and other randomness:

This past week was my birthday- I turned 26, now I know that 26 is young in the big scheme of things but I realized that my life right now is totally different then what I thought it would be when I was 15, a good different but different still. Which makes me think of the saying “If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.”

Speaking of my birthday I got a Wii, Wahoooo!!!!! Now I need to jump on the wii bandwagon and get a wii fit, but everywhere appears to be sold outL. Oh well I will get it sometime. For now I can just play Mario!!!

In other news I found THE DRESS, that’s right, THE Dress.
Being as we need to hike in for 20 minutes to arrive at the wedding location I’m not too sure if its practical but it is THE dress so I’ll work something out. Now I need to go to a tailor and get measured….back to that wii fit…….

We are also going to our wilderness survival course this weekend, I am very excited about. Hopefully I will learn lots and lots of things. The things covered are “survival physiology, survival psychology, clothing, fire lighting, shelter building, emergency signals, survival equipment, critical survival items, and preparation” I will need to bring lots of paper so I can take notes!! Here’s the link to the course .

Tonight is girls night with some of my work friends, we are ordering pizza and playing board games! It should be fun.
I should put an end to my blabbering so,
bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Happy late birthday, and I'm thinking by the talk of a dress that perhaps also congratulations? The dress link didn;t want to work for me, but based on the "vintage" in the address bar, I bet it's gorgeous...they don't make dresses now like they used to!

    Survival course sounds pretty cool!

    We don't have a Wii here, but we all have DS's (okay, except our son - but it's kinda hard for him to play it when he can't see it!)...I've heard that the Wii fit thing is pretty fun!

    Great to meet another transplanted islander!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For the Bithday wishes!!
    I fixed the link to the dress as well, it should work now!!

    ReplyDelete