January 12, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2009/01/simple-womans-daybookjanuary-12th.html

FOR TODAY January 12/2009......

Outside my window... The LRT station, Lots of cars whizing by and some cold looking construction workers.

I am thinking... That I do not want my lunch to be over, I would much rather spend some time bloging but I should be thankful that I have a good job.

I am thankful for... See Above and the nice weather we enjoyed the past weekend

From the kitchen... I have a chicken marinading and when I get home we will have lemon thyme roasted chicken with roasted root veggies.

I am wearing... Pink scrub pants, and white scrub top with pink and red flower trim, black shoes and a grey and pink sweater

I am creating... Hopefully a cleaner more orginized home!

I am going... to a wilderness survival course this weekend ....( I am super excited)

I am reading... One of my new books , Vintage Jesus.( see older post on indago books)

I am hoping... That this week will be very nice.

I am hearing... Random work sounds, and the traffic from out side the window

Around the house... Clean up, remove some items for goodwill.

One of my favorite things... FOOD!! (can you tell it is lunch time??)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Gym tomorrow ( I think I can, I think I can.....) Wendsday board game with some friends, Week end ..Survival course!!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment