January 6, 2009

Simple Womans Day book

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY January 6, 2009 (Better late then never right?)
Outside my window.: The LRT Station , people rushing about to get out of the cold and a construction site.
.I am thinking…: That although I should be very thankful for the window next to my desk, as they are a hot comity in the hospital, it is really very drafty and coldL.
I am thankful for…: Having a safe and happy holidays and having four days off in a row!!!
From the kitchen…: well nothing right now because I am at workJ, and I have not even thought about supper yet!
.I am wearing...: A blue sweater, light grey tee-shirt, blue scrub pants, black shoes and a white head band.
I am creating...: My blog??
I am going...: Hopefully home on time at the end of the day
I am reading...: My new books, they arrived yesterday!!!! (see below)
I am hoping...: That the weather is nice this weekend
I am hearing...: Random hospital noises.
Around the house...: Hopefully buying a book shelf tonight so we will be organizing that later today.
One of my favorite things...: Coffee mmmmmm coffee
A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, Maybe going to Jasper on the weekend for my birthday, or going to eat some where yummy or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment