December 10, 2008

For Today...
Dear Lord,
I bring you my shortcomings... My discontentment.I have trouble being content with what I have. Instead of being happy that I have all of the blessings that have been given to me I compare myself with others and what I precieve to be their "better" life. I do understand that others have problems just the same and even worse then mine but I really have a struggle with accepting this.

I bring you my prayer... That everyone has a blessed Christmas and that people remember the reason for christmas is not to spend lots of money and go to malls getting angry therefore being mean to one another. The reason for christmas is to celebrate Jesus's birth and spend time being kind to one another.

You spoke to me... When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other.
Ecclesiastes 7:14 (New International Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment