December 1, 2008

The Simple woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my window... Cool and crisp, I think it might snow tonight!

I am thinking... I should be getting tomorrows supper prep started.


I am thankful for... The fact it has not snowed yet, in northern Cananda in Dec thats awsome!!

From the kitchen...I had tofu nuggets and roasted potatoes with peppers for supper, yum!!

I am wearing...Green white and pink striped polo shirt and.... this is a theme .... pink pj pants

I am reading.. Forevermore by cathy Marie Hake

I am hoping... This week at work is better than last week...

I am creating...nothing currently...

I am hearing... the computer going, the wind outside and the train going by.

Around the house... laundry, start Christmas decorating, start supper prep for tomorrow. I work the late rotoation this week.

One of my favorite things... sleep, which I need much of right now I think.

A few plans for the rest of the week... make a trip to goodwill, work, finish reading my book club book.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..




No comments:

Post a Comment