December 9, 2008

Simple Womans Day book

FOR TODAY
A day late!!
Outside my window... The LRT Station, a bunch of people scurrying around and a cold snowy street
I am thinking...That I wish it was Friday... or at least go home time.

I am thankful for... A home to go home to at night...

From the kitchen...I didn't even remember to bring lunch today.. so anything although I do want to make the cinnamon rolls over at the Pioneer Woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

I am wearing... Pink Scrub pants , White Scrub top with pink flower trimed top, Pink socks and black shoes.

I am creating... Nothing right now.

I am going... To christmas dinner for work tonight.

I am reading... The 100-mile diet by Alsia Smith and J.B Mackinnon

I am hoping... That Friday comes soon?

I am hearing... Work Noises ( I am on break)

Around the house...Lots that should be done. Baking, cleaning etc.

One of my favorite things... Going Hiking.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas dinner for work tonight, Volunteering at Ft Edmonton Park on Saturday http://www.fortedmontonpark.ca/pages/FortEdmonton/default.aspx, And indoor rock climbing on sunday.

I am at work so no picture today!!

1 comment:

  1. Came by thru Simple Woman's Daybook. Love the holiday theme on your blog!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete